Join an organization of active, enthusiastic weavers, spinners & dyers! Benefits of Membership include:
- 4 informative newsletters a year, learn what other weavers are doing, information to ponder, samples, classifieds, yarn and equipment sources
- eligibility to attend the 3-day spring conference (seminars, workshops, vendors, banquet, fashion show, juried show, luncheon, keynote speaker, prizes)
- opportunity to push your boundaries with the Weaving Certificate Program
- free access to a terrific fibre library
- networking with those with fibre interests across several provinces and states
- opportunity to exhibit in juried shows and galleries
Membership runs from April 1 through March 31. Membership includes a subscription to Running Threads, use of the HWSDA library and permits registration for the annual conference held after the end of the membership year. Member guilds may designate 2 guild members to attend the conference. Household membership gives individual membership privileges to each person named living at the same address, but only one copy of the newsletter will be sent to that address.
Please send a cheque payable in Canadian funds (Individuals: $50, Household: $65, Guilds: $65) to " "Hand Weavers Spinners & Dyers of Alberta" c/o Lorel Dederer, 206, 22 Avenue NE, Calgary, AB T2E 1T5.
Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for your membership card.
Forward the application (address is on the application) to Lorel Dederer, Membership Chair and Welcome!
If you wish to send your membership by e-transfer, send a PDF of your membership form to Lorel and she will send you the details to complete an e-transfer.